Violence in transit has a 24-month duration, starting from June 2011.
In such timeframe, the project foresees a number of actions and five transnational meeting, which will be held twice in Pescara and in Oporto, Barcelona and Rome.
The major steps of the project are scheduled as follows:
MONTHS 2 to 8
- Research intervention and Partecipant Observation in Pescara (IT), Oporto (PT) and Barcelona (ES) Railway Stations (Work Stream 1)
- National Desk Researches (IT, PT, ES) on Youth Violence in Transport and Transit Areas
MONTHS 8 to 11
- Elaboration of 3 Reports on Local Research-intervention
- Elaboration of 3 National Reports on Youth Violence in Transport and Transit Areas
- Elaboration of a Transnational Comparative Research
MONTHS 9 to 21
- Social Interventions Implementation: Outreach Work in the Railway Stations of Pescara, Oporto and Barcelona: participant observation, contact with youth at risk of violence, data collection, counselling, orientation;
- Social Interventions Implementation: Local Networking, Multiagency and Spatial Approach.
MONTHS 16 to 21
- Elaboration of Models of Intervention and Models of Transferability through a shared and consultative methodology
MONTHS 21 to 24
- Editing and Printing of Project Final Report and Guidelines
- Diffusion of Printed Report and Guidelines
- Project final conference (Rome)